Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 5 day vacation

With so many things i wanted to do, i don't know where to start. Ironic isn't it? I have a book ive been wanting to read. Two printouts i woulda read long time ago. My mermaid crosstitch that i put out already on the my top drawer so i could make a few stitch here and there, btw i started doing that 3 years ago and i'm a few hundred stitches shy of finishing it. What else? oh i bought a Hugh Grant Dvd and i planned to watch all of it. And i have planned to have a date with my best friend Cherry again. And i've been wanting to do that creamcheese pie....urggghhhh what to do...what to do?
Hubby is asking to have a motorcycle ride with him to Quiapo...with all of these in mind, maybe going out with him is a better idea until i came up with what to do next.

No comments: